1 bedroom flat for saleScarbrough Avenue, Skegness
Sold STC £35,000
- Great Skegness Town Centre investment opportunity
- Cash Buyers Only
- Offered For Sale With NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Open Plan Bay Fronted Lounge/Kitchen
- Bathroom & Bedroom
NO UPWARD CHAIN Bay Fronted 1st floor flat located close to Skegness Town Centre with accommodation comprising of Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen, Bedroom, in addition to a Entrance Hallway & Bathroom. Great Cash investment opportunity. Viewing comes highly recommended at the earliest opportunity.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN this Bay Fronted 1st floor flat, which is located close to Skegness Town Centre and will be of particular interest to investment/ cash buyers. The accommodation comprises of Entrance Hallway, open plan Lounge/ Kitchen, the later being filled with white Gloss wall and base units with integrated electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor chimney over, Bedroom and Bathroom. The flat is ideally located for the wide range of nearby amenities available in this thriving East Coast Resort. which includes Town Centre facilities such as banks, shops, doctors, dentists, pubs, bars and restaurants, as well as being ideally located for the nearby Seafront with its wide range of associated attractions.
Communal Entrance Hallway
With stairs to the 1st floor landing area and to the front door of the flat;
Via an entrance door with radiator and doors to rooms;
Comprising of a 3 piece suite with wash hand basin, bath, low flush WC, tiled splashbacks and extractor.
Bedroom 7' 5" x 9' 8" + door recess ( 2.26m x 2.95m + door recess )
With double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen 12' 6" x 15' 2" (overall measurements) ( 3.81m x 4.62m (overall measurements) )
With a double glazed walk in bay window to the front elevation allowing for a good amount of natural light, radiator, the Kitchen area is fitted with a modern range of white gloss wall, base and drawer units with an inset sink with mixer taps over, worktop areas and tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob, stainless steel chimney hood, wall mounted boiler, fridge and feature flooring to the Kitchen area itself.
See Multi Map Illustration
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50121266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG103769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.