3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Brink, WISBECH
- Grade II Listed Georgian Town House
- Three bedrooms, Lounge & dining room
- Kitchen & breakfast room
- Gas central heating, Courtyard garden
- Off road parking available
NO UPWARD CHAIN!! Situated in a popular residential location overlooking the River Nene, this Grade II Listed Georgian town house offers spacious accommodation throughout. Boasting two reception rooms, kitchen/ breakfast room, and three bedroom, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate.
£1,000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE!! This beautiful Grade II Listed Georgian town house is situated in a town centre location. Overlooking the River Nene with views to North Brink and Peckover House, the property has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. The accommodation is set over four floors and includes a lounge with original Georgian shutters to the window and double doors leading into the dining room, a fitted kitchen, a separate utility room and a breakfast area with double doors leading out onto the courtyard garden. There are three good size bedrooms, a shower room. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom comprising a wc, hand basin and an original roll top bath. The enclosed courtyard garden is easily maintained and accessible from both the basement kitchen, via steps, and ground floor hallway. The property would make an ideal buy to let property generating an income of around £8,340 per annum. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this lovely property has to offer.
Breakfast Area 10' 11" Maximum x 9' 8" ( 3.33m Maximum x 2.95m )
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 11" Maximum ( 3.61m x 3.33m Maximum )
Utility 5' 4" x 5' 8" ( 1.63m x 1.73m )
Shower Room 6' x 5' 8" ( 1.83m x 1.73m )
Lounge 13' 5" Maximum x 12' ( 4.09m Maximum x 3.66m )
Dining Room 9' 10" x 11' ( 3.00m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 1 15' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.41m x 2.51m )
Bathroom 5' 1" x 7' 8" ( 1.55m x 2.34m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A47 signposted Peterborough, proceed straight over the traffic lights, continue along where the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB112142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.