2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStevenson Avenue, Farington, Leyland, PR25
- A Beautiful Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Ideal For A First Time Buyer
- Bright Spacious Lounge Through To A Dining Room
- Modern Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- New Double Glazing Within The Last 2-3 Years
- Laid To Lawn Rear Garden With A Detached Single Garage
- Well Presented Slate Garden Front Entrance
A beautiful well presented two bedroom semi detached property ready to move straight into. This delightful home briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, a bright spacious lounge with archway through to a light and airy dining room and access into the kitchen. Upstairs, two generously proportioned double bedrooms whilst across the landing is a modern three piece bathroom suite. All this is complemented by new double glazing installed within the last 2-3 years. Externally, the property features a laid to lawn rear garden with single detached garage and secure side access gate with a landscaped slate garden fronted entrance.
Stevenson Avenue is situated in Farington. Farington Park is within walking distance which is a great environment for all age groups. Motorway links such as M6, M65 and M61 are within close proximity providing access to all major northwest towns whilst enjoying the delights of being close to local amenities including shops and schools and Leyland train station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50122269.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LED170299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.