2 bedroom flat for saleWaterfront Apartments, 82 Amberley Road, Little Venice, London W9
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Reception, with an Integrated Kitchen
- Large Private Terrace
- West Facing Aspect
- 2nd Floor (With Lift) of 5 Floors
- Direct Grand Union Canal Views
- Secure Parking
- Close to Local Shopping Facilities & Transport Links
A contemporary new build apartment with views overlooking the iconic Grand Union Canal in the picturesque neighbourhood of Little Venice. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor (with lift) and comprises of approx. 875sq.ft (81.3sq.m) including a large private terrace. There are 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite), a dual aspect open plan reception room with a smart integrated kitchen with Bosch appliances, there is wood flooring and storage. Amberley Waterside will have an onsite porter and is well located to many local amenities as well as being within walking distance to a handful of transport links including Paddington, Warwick Road and Royal Oak.
Lease: 999 Years from March 2013
Estimated Service Charge: £3,553.34 pa
Ground Rent: £400 pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25382549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.