2 bedroom terraced house for saleTrafalgar Square, Gosport
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Off road parking
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Separate living space
- Must view property!
** OFF ROAD PARKING ** SEPARATE LIVING SPACE ** FITTED KITCHEN ** FITTED BATHROOM ** TWO GENEROUS SIZED BEDROOMS ** GAS CENTRAL HEATING ** LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN ** IDEAL FOR INVESTORS! **
Fox & Sons are pleased to welcome to the market this two bedroom mid terrace house with off road parking at the rear!
Complete with separate lounge and diner, fitted kitchen with joining bathroom, two generous sized bedrooms and low maintenance rear garden with parking bay, huge potential for investors!
UPVC door to front access, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Door to access, stairs to first floor landinbg, two radiators.
Lounge 10' 9" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.28m max x 2.62m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire place, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 8" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.86m max x 3.51m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Kitchen 11' 4" max x 6' 9" ( 3.45m max x 2.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, UPVC door to garden, matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer, central heating boiler.
UPVC double glazed window to rear and side elevation, radiator, bath with shower attachment, wc, part tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 9" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.89m max x 3.12m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
To the front there is a courtyard style garden. To the rear the garden is patio laid with rear access for parking and enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50145531.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.