9 bedroom hotel for saleGolden Sands Hotel19 St. Chads Road,Blackpool,FY1 6BP
- Business for sale
- Use class orders: C1 Hotels
- 9 Bedroom Licensed Hotel - 7 En-Suite
- South Shore, Blackpool
- Close to Sea, Entertainments & Amenities
- One of finest hotels of its size on our register
- Caters for 20 guests
- Priced to Lease
- In superb Order Throughout
- 2 Bed Private Accomm
- Car Park for 1 Motor Vehicle
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Beautifully appointed open plan Dining Room and Bar
Lounge. Dining Room Area has seating for 20 diners.
The bar is in timber with a range of optics.
Fitted Kitchen with a range of catering equipment and
utensils to cater for all guests.
Lounge with concealed lighting and patio doors.
Dining Room/Double Bedroom.
Shower and Toilet with tiling to floor and walls.
Lower Ground Floor
1 Family Suite comprising a double bedroom and
a bedroom with bunk beds - En-Suite.
3 Double Bedrooms - 1 En-Suite.
Shower and Toilet.
4 Double Bedrooms - All En-Suite.
1 Twin Bedroom - En-Suite.
All letting bedrooms have T.V.'s and room refreshments.
The hotel is centrally heated and has double glazing.
EXTERIOR. Paved area to the front with seating for guests. Car Park to the rear providing parking for 1 motor vehicle.
BUSINESS Accounts on application.
VIEWING:- By appointment through Kenricks
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0HL483K. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.