4 bedroom detached house for saleWallace Mill Gardens, EH53
- Detached Villa in highly sought after area of Mid Calder
- Excellent family home with instant appeal
- Hall with laminate flooring
- Lounge with patio doors to the garden
- Dining room with laminate floor
- Fitted kitchen & utility room
- Cloaks & family bathroom with separate shower enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, master with en-suite
- DG & GCH
- Garage & attractive extensive gardens
We are delighted to offer on to the market, this detached villa, which enjoys a highly sought after location on the periphery of Mid Calder village. In good decorative order, this well presented family home holds an instant air of appeal and offers accommodation comprising:- Entrance hall, lounge with patio doors to the garden, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility room and cloakroom on the lower level, whilst on the upper level, the accommodation continues with a family bathroom and four bedrooms, the master offering en-suite facilities. The property further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there are garden grounds to front, side and rear. A single garage and driveway provides parking. Early viewing of the property is advisable to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50153700.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9WallaceMillGardens. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peterkin And Kidd, Mid Calder. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.