3 bedroom terraced house for saleAmberley, Dunreggan, Moniaive, DG3 4HQ
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Partial Double Glazing
£30,000 Below The Home Report Valuation.
DOUBLE FRONTAGE ONE AND A HALF STORY COTTAGE CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL FACILITIES WITHIN THE CONSERVATION VILLAGE OF MONIAIVE IN BEAUTIFUL MID NITHSDALE.
MONIAIVE IS A CONSERVATION VILLAGE SET IN THE BEAUTIFUL CAIRN VALLEY IN THE HEART OF MID NITHSDALE. THE VILLAGE SUPPORTS A GENERAL STORE, A GARAGE AND PETROL STATION, 2 HOTELS, AN EXCELLENT PRIMARY SCHOOL AND A DOCTORS SURGERY. THERE IS A THRIVING BOWLING CLUB, WHILE AN EXCELLENT 18-HOLE GOLF COURSE, A WIDER SELECTION OF SHOPS AND SECONDARY SCHOOLING IS AVAILABLE AT THORNHILL, 8 MILES TO THE EAST. THE AREA IS WELL KNOWN FOR ITS HILL WALKING AND FISHING OPPORTUNITIES.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
ENTRANCE VESTIBULE AND HALLWAY
Main glazed panel doorway to entrance vestibule with vinyl floor covering and glazed doorway to the hallway which has double central heating radiator and fitted carpet leading through to further open amenity area with double central heating radiator. Vinyl floor covering.
Two standing cupboards, one with shelving and one housing the boiler. 1 x 13amp power point. Storage cupboard underneath the stair.
14'11" X 12' 5"
Well proportioned room with two windows to the front with deep set sills and venetian blinds. Single central heating radiator. 3 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet. Picture light. Fitted carpet.
14' 5" X 9'3"
Two windows to the front with deep set sills and venetian blinds. Double central heating radiator. 4 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet. Tiled fire place.
Off the rear amenity area is a toilet with WC wash hand basin and Xpelair.
10'11" X 8' 8"
Fully fitted kitchen with wide range of work tops, base units and wall cupboards. Fitted hob and oven with cooker hood above. Single drainer sink unit. Fridge freezer and dishwasher all included in sale. Two windows with roller blind overlooking the garden. Single drainer sink unit. Double central heating radiator. 6 x 13 amp power points. Vinyl floor covering.
STAIR AND UPPER LANDING
The stair and upper landing carpets will be included in sale. The upper landing has 1x 13 amp power point. Double central heating radiator. Deep set shelved cupboard which houses the hot water tank. Fitted carpet.
13' X 9' 9"
Double glazed windows to the front. 3 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
14' 3" X 8' 2"
Fitted cupboards run the breadth of this room with deep set shelving. 2 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet. Double glazed windows overlooking the garden and paddock.
14'6" X 7'11"
Cupboards run the breadth of the room with deep set shelving. 2 x 13 amp power points. Double glazed windows to the garden and paddock.
8'6" X 6' 8"
Boxed in bath with Mira Sport shower unit above with fully tiled surround, WC and wash hand basin. Double central heating radiator. Double glazed frosted glass window. Fitted carpet.
Outside water faucet. The garden to the rear is laid out principally in grass with wooden garden shed and access to the paddock which has its own pedestrian access from further down Dunreggan and which borders on to the river.
1. Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
2. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
3. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
4. Post Code DG3 4HQ
Council Tax Band D
5. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens
6. Entry by arrangement
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50181601.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Amberley. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.