5 bedroom link detached house for saleBokhara Close, Tiptree, Colchester
Guide Price £422,500
- Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Three En-suites
- Cloakroom and Utility Room
- Garage and Off-Road Parking
SPACIOUS three storey link-detached FAMILY HOME situated in this PRIVATE development within popular Tiptree. Accommodation consists of FIVE bedrooms, bathroom, THREE en-suites, THREE reception rooms, cloakroom, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM and utility. Externally there is a garage & off road parking.
Entrance Door To :-
Double glazed entrance door to front, stairs to first floor, built-in understairs cupboard, radiator, Amtico flooring and doors to :-
Double glazed obscure window to side, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, radiator, Amtico flooring and extractor fan.
Study/playroom 8' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' 2" ( 5.11m x 3.40m )
Double glazed french doors to rear with matching side panels, stone feature fireplace and double radiator.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 10' + Bay ( 3.40m x 3.05m + Bay )
Double glazed bay window to front and double radiator.
Kitchen 17' 9" x 8' 6" extending to 15' 8" ( 5.41m x 2.59m extending to 4.78m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with worksurface incorporating 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, built-in oven, hob and extractor over, further built-in dishwasher and fridge/freezer, two double radiator, Amtico flooring, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, double glazed window to side and door to :-
Range of eye level and base units with worksurface incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer and mixer tap, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator and extractor fan.
Built-in cupboard, stairs to second floor landing, radiator and doors to :-
Bedroom Three 12' 11" max x 11' 4" ( 3.94m max x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, single radiator and door to :-
Double glazed obscure window to front, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, over-sized shower cubicle with mains shower over, part-tiled walls, single radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Four 13' 2" x 9' 6" narrowing to 8' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.90m narrowing to 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 7" x 11' 4" narrowing to 7' 6" ( 2.92m x 3.45m narrowing to 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear and single radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel bath with mixer Tap, part-tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
Double glazed window to rear, access to loft and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 10" into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.52m into bay x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, double radiator and door to :-
Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with mains shower over, part-tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and door to :-
Skylight window to rear, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, shower cubicle with mains shower over, part-tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
Open plan and laid to hard standing, which creates off road parking leading to the garage.
Fully enclosed by panel fencing and laid mainly to lawn and pedestrian side access gate.
Up and over door to front with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50196845.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.