4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Knots, Sandwich, Kent
- Fantastic kitchen with dining area to entertain
- Utility room
- First Floor lounge with balcony
- Stylish bathroom, WC & THREE en-suites
- Light & spacious master bed
- Rear garden
- Close to River Stour
ALL SOLD SSTC!
A stunning 4 bedroom home in a super location that enjoys the best of Sandwich on your doorstep! Must be seen to be appreciated the size and space available. A home that will be the envy of your family and friends.
RESERVED - to own one of the exclusive Palomars. A LARGE and SPACIOUS terrace property, arranged over FOUR floors offering scope for total flexible living. A HOT SPOT in Sandwich which is well established and continues to grow in popularity and there will be more to come! So be part of the elite riverside dwellers! PLOT 26 is waiting .... For you?
Opening Times: Monday/Thursday/Friday / Saturday 11am - 4pm
Directions - Sandwich (0.5mi)
Viewing - Opening Times: Monday/Thursday/Friday / Saturday 11am 4pm from 23/9/16
These particulars are for guidance and whilst we endeavour to make our details as reliable as possible if there is any point which is of particular importance please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information for you. All measurements are as accurate as possible at time of going to press. All plans are not to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50229542.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25393491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RPC Land and New Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.