3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSeathwaite, Acklam, Middlesbrough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
- Three bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Close to schools and transport facilities
- Well Presented Fitted Kitchen
- Front and Rear Gardens
- DONT MISS OUT!
** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** Manners and Harrison are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached family home situated in the sought after location of Acklam, Middlesbrough. We anticipate a high level of interest so viewings are recommended. DONT MISS OUT!
** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ** Manners and Harrison are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached family home situated in the sought after location of Acklam, Middlesbrough. The property comprises of an entrance, good size lounge/ dining area, play room and well presented fitted kitchen. Moving to the upstairs accommodation there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens, drive way with ample parking and garage. The property is well positioned for local schools, shops and transport facilities. We anticipate a high level of interest so viewings and offers come highly recommended. DONT MISS OUT!
Two double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge/ Diner 22' 2" x 11' 11" ( 6.76m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fire, radiator, coved ceiling, double glazed window to the rear elevation and TV point.
Play Room 8' x 16' 4" ( 2.44m x 4.98m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator and built in cupboard.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, single glazed door to the rear elevation, stainless steel sink and drainer, wall and base units, washing machine, fridge freezer, cooker hood, oven and cooker, fully tiled and flooring.
Double glazed window to the side elevation and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 8" Into Recess ( 3.66m x 3.25m Into Recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 9' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear and side elevation, corner bath, wash hand basin, WC, radiator and fully tiled walls.
Externally there is front and rear gardens, drive with ample parking and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50238629.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR103753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.