4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Avenue, Bawtry, DONCASTER
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Upward Chain,
- Four bedrooms + Large Family Bathroom Two Receptions, Modern Kitchen
- Enclosed Off Street Parking
- Double glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Advised
MAKE AN OFFER - Extended Four Bedroom Semi Detached house close to the centre of the popular market town of Bawtry. Local amenities, schooling facilities, bars and shops are within a short walk. Motorway access is within a 10 minute drive.
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS - Only by viewing this property can you realise the space having two good sized reception rooms with an open plan arrangement to the modern kitchen. There is a downstairs wc, entrance area and four bedrooms to the first floor with a large modern family bathroom. The plot has off street parking for a number of vehicles and an enclosed gated and fenced rear garden. Double glazing and gas central heating.
The area to which the property stands gives great access for the primary school and has a walk within 15 minutes to the centre of Bawtry where you will find a wide range of facilities including healthcare, individual shops and coffee shops and a convenient link to the motorway A1 & M18.
Access into the property is via the front facing upvc entrance door with access through into the first of the two reception rooms.
Lounge 11' 4" x 15' 3" ( 3.45m x 4.65m )
With sliding doors leading out to the garden, laminate floor and a central heating radiator. Side facing double glazed window and understairs area, lobby leads through to the kitchen.
With stairs leading upto the first floor, cloakroom leading off and a side facing double glazed window. Access into the second reception room and into the kitchen, central heating radiator.
Kitchen 15' 7" upto larder cupboard x 6' 1" ( 4.75m upto larder cupboard x 1.85m )
Having a range of modern wall and base units with plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for a large american style fridge freezer and a Gas and Electric cooking range with an extractor fan above. Circular sink unit and drainer and recessed lights to the ceiling, heated chrome towel rail and a rear facing entrance door and double glazed window. Breakfast bar separates the kitchen to the second reception room.
Dining Room - Second Reception 16' 5" to breakfast bar x 10' 5" ( 5.00m to breakfast bar x 3.18m )
With a front facing double glazed window, laminate floor and a modern electric fire to the chimney breast wall. Central heating radiator and door through to the inner hall.
Having a front facing double glazed window, low flush wc and a central heating radiator.
With loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 3" into alcove x 10' 11" ( 4.34m into alcove x 3.33m )
Double Room: With a front facing double glazed window, central heating boiler and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" into alcove x 8' 11" ( 3.53m into alcove x 2.72m )
Double Room: With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.51m )
Double Room: With a rear facing double glazed window, laminate floor and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" into alcove x 7' 5" ( 3.15m into alcove x 2.26m )
With a front facing double glazed window, tv aerial and a central heating radiator, laminate flooring.
Substantial family bathroom with a corner bath, double shower cubicle with a mains fed shower within and a low flush wc. Vanity wash hand basin with storage, heated towel rail and recessed lights to the ceiling. Tiled floor and splashback tiling to the walls, extractor fan.
Having a gated driveway to the front elevation with a block paved area for a number of vehicles to park, further gate leads into the rear garden.
At the rear of the property there is a paved seating area, lawned garden and shed towards the end of the plot. The rear is enclosed with fencing, external lighting and water supply.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office, turning right and follow the road out towards Doncaster. Take the right hand turning onto South Avenue, where the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50238773.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.