4 bedroom detached house for saleCorinthia Mews, Burnham-on-Crouch, Essex
- NEW BUILD
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO EN-SUITES, FAMILY BATHROOM & CLOAKROOM
- LIVING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- EASTERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- AWAITING EPC
LAST ONE BE QUICK NOT TO MISS OUT ****SELLERS ARE PAYING THE STAMP DUTY******
**PART EXCHANGE & ASSISTED MOVE AVAILABLE**
THE COLNE. Forming part of an exclusive development of just 11 new homes built by Messrs Linden Homes is this impressive detached family home. The accommodation enjoys approximately 1856 sq.ft. of modern living accommodation which comprises four bedrooms, two en-suites, family bathroom, cloakroom, living room, study & impressive fitted kitchen and family/dining room. This property also boasts an integral double garage, off road parking rear garden.
The development is just a short walk from Burnham's mainline railway station which offers links into London Liverpool Street Station with a journey time of approximately 60 minutes and is within a short drive of Burnham's historic high street with numerous shops, bars, and restaurants, with major towns such as South Woodham Ferrers, Maldon & Chelmsford all within a short drive. PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE.
To secure your plot please call 01621 782652 for further details and to arrange your inspection. Show Home available to view now.
Specification: - Designer kitchens and bathrooms, high quality fittings, energy efficiency and the latest wiring for home entertainment and connectivity are just some of the ways you'll experience the benefits of a fine Linden home.
Kitchens: - * Stylish kitchen units from the Symphony Inline range
* Laminate worktops with matching upstand and glass splashback behind hob
* Stainless steel sink with chrome lever mixer tap
* Stainless steel single oven to 2 bedroom homes
* Stainless steel double oven to 4 bedroom homes
* Black ceramic hob and stainless steel chimney style cooker hood
* Integrated appliances to include fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer
* Ceramic floor tiles
Bathrooms, En-Suites & Cloakrooms: - * Contemporary white Roca sanitaryware with chrome accessories
* Concealed cistern WC with soft close lid
* Panelled bath with central wall mounted mixer tap & low-level thermostatic shower mixer
* Rectangular shower cubicle, thermostatic shower mixer and clear glass bi-fold door to en-suite
* Full and half-height tiling to bathroom and en-suite
* Half-height tiling around basin and WC in cloakroom
* Polished edge mirrors
* Shaver point to family bathroom and master en-suite
* Ladder style towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
* Ceramic floor tiles
Internal Features/Decoration: - * Energy efficient gas fired boiler and thermostatically controlled radiators
* Contemporary oak effect internal doors with chrome door furniture
* Oak handrail to stairs
* Skirting boards and architraves in white satin
* Internal walls and ceilings finished in smooth white emulsion
* Low energy LED downlighters to kitchen, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite
* Low energy pendant lighting elsewhere
Entertainment & Communication: - * Quadplex plate provided in living room
* TV points to living room, kitchen/dining room and all bedrooms
* Phone points to living room, hall, master bedroom and study
External Features: - * White PVCu double glazed windows with chrome handles
* White PVCu double glazed French doors with chrome handles
* External lantern with dusk to dawn operation to front and rear of property
* Patios in buff paving slabs (where applicable)
* Outdoor tap
* Double or single garage to 4 bedroom homes, car parking space to 2 bedroom homes (refer to layout)
* Power and lighting to garages
Peace Of Mind: - * Fitted smoke, carbon monoxide and heat detectors
* Provision for future installation of wireless alarm system
* 10-year NHBC warranty. Each home will be independently surveyed during construction by the National House Building Council, who will issue their 10 year warranty certificate on completion of the home
Choices & Upgrades: - * Kitchen and tiling choices, as well as customer upgrades, are available but subject to the stage of construction
Tenure - Freehold, with contribution to estate management of approximately £470 PA.
Burnham On Crouch - The town of Burnham-on-Crouch is situated on the north bank of the River Crouch, which is an attractive tidal estuary. Historically the town was first a ferry port, subsequently becoming a fishing port known for its oyster beds, and most recently a renowned yachting centre hosting Burnham Week at the end of August.
Although the town has a population of little over 7,500, it is the principal settlement in the Dengie peninsula and is consequently able to boast facilities that are uncommon in small towns. These include two primary schools and a secondary school, a cinema, Burnham Yacht Harbour/Marina and several other boatyards, four yacht clubs, two supermarkets, no less than nine public houses, numerous other restaurants, eateries and shops and a railway station on the Southminster branch line with direct trains into London Liverpool Street. The Burnham-on-Crouch Golf Club, founded in 1923, is situated in Creeksea on the outskirts of Burnham and enjoys breathtaking views over the Crouch Valley and River Crouch.
Agents Note - These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All measurements are approximate. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statements made by our staff concerning the above property. We have not tested any apparatus or equipment therefore cannot verify that they are in good working order. Any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of such statements within these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Church and Hawes. No enquiries have been made with the local authorities pertaining to planning permission or building regulations. Any buyer should seek verification from their legal representative or surveyor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50238904.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25625975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Church & Hawes, Burnham on Crouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.