2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSalvington Road, Worthing
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £330,000 - £350,000
- HIGHLY DESIREABLE LOCATION
- PERIOD PROPERTY
- MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- ADDITIONAL PLANNING CONSENT GRANTED FOR FURTHER TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE
- FABULOUS GARDEN
GUIDE PRICE £330,000 - £350,000 ** DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL ** PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR AN ADDITIONAL 2 BEDROOM HOUSE**
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this 2 double bedroom period property with planning permission to build another 2 bedroom house.
** DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL ** PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR AN ADDITIONAL 2 BEDROOM HOUSE**
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this 2 double bedroom Grade II listed property with planning permission passed to build an additional adjoining 2 double bedroom house to the side.
The properties would both be 2 double bedrooms, have ample gardens and a parking space each.
See planning application consent at: www.worthing.gov.uk application number AWDM/0714/14
Please call 01903 503 906 to discuss the potential plans and new values etc
Alternatively, if you are looking for this as your dream period home, it would offer in our opinion large gardens, two parking spaces and a delightful two bedroom cottage with good size kitchen diner,
Situated on the popular Salvington Road, it is close to local shops, amenities, transport links and the A24 and A27.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, open fire place, television point, telephone point and radiator.
Kitchen 17' 3" x 11' 9" ( 5.26m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen with a range if wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half sink/drainer incorporated into the work surfaces, feature aga cooker and part tiled.
Utility Room 10' x 7' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.36m )
A range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing and space for a washing machine, window and radiator.
Double glazed doors, block wood flooring and pitched roof.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, small built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and hot water cylinder.
Double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin, W.C, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, shower and part tiled.
Two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50260990.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.