1 bedroom flat for saleClive Road, Canton, Cardiff
Offers in Excess of
- Sought After Location
- Ground Floor Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- 19 Foot Lounge
- Garage & Parking
- No Chain
Situated just a short stroll from Victoria Park, this great property stands for sale with a GARAGE included. The accommodation comprises of a good sized lounge, fitted kitchen, a good sized double bedroom and a bathroom. Residents car par and No onward chain. Must be viewed!
A generous sized ground floor flat located in the heart of Canton. This one bedroom property is perfectly suited to First Time Buyers and Buy To Let investors alike. Please call Allen & Harris on 02920 222344 to arrange your viewing.
The communal hall is accessed via a secure front door. Stairs rising to upper floors and door to inner hallway.
Accessed via solid wood front door with hole opening into hall with doors to living room, bathroom and bedroom.
Bedroom 11' x 9' 5" 14'5 to door ( 3.35m x 2.87m 14'5 to door )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe and store cupboard, wall mounted heater and power points.
Fitted bathroom suite in white comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with mixer tap, overhead electric shower and shower screen. Tiled splash backs, tiled floor, cupboard housing hot water tank, tiled floor and obscured double glazed window to front.
Living Room 19' 5" x 10' 10" max ( 5.92m x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to rear, two built in store cupboards, wall mounted electric heater and space for dining table and chairs. TV point, telephone point, power points and door to:
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 9" max ( 3.00m x 2.67m max )
Fitted minimalist kitchen with a range of 'high gloss' white base units with complementary worktops over. Stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. Breakfast bar with space underneath for single stool, tiled splash backs, power points and double glazed window to front.
Garage & Parking
Enclosed lawn areas to the rear and side of the development and tarmac residents car park to front. This property is sold with a garage.
We have been informed by the owner that there are approximately 92 years remaining on the lease. The annual payment to Wales & West housing is £944.94 (£78.74pcm) includes maintenance, ground rent and buildings insurance.
We recommend that you verify this information with your legal representative.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50261039.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN104833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.