Pub for saleMarket Place,Belper,DE56
174 sq. m.
- 1,872 sq ft (174 sq m)
- Use class orders: A4 Drinking Establishments
Public house, potential as restaurant/café
Rateable value £13,250
This well-positioned public house in Belper's bustling town centre also offers excellent potential as a restaurant or café.
The main bar measures 20.584 by 4.239 m or 87.25 sqm (939 square feet) and there are additional ladies and gents loos off the main bar.
With a large, clear and tidy cellar below, above there's a roomy four to five-bedroomed flat with additional bathrooms/ kitchen and living space. These are accessed both through the pub or via a separate entrance.
The rateable value £13,250.
Please note that this is the only official copy of details we will issue. We will not issue a paper official copy or email.
With a population of over 25,000, Belper also has a residential catchment area of circa 140,000 people who visit the town regularly.
The town has a strong industrial/service sector base and excellent housing and labour supplies and enjoys excellent transport links including a train station. Belper lies on the A6, eight miles north of Derby, close to the A38. Major roads lead to Chesterfield, Nottingham, Derby, Matlock and Ashbourne.
It has a commercial past, noted for nail making, mills and hosiery. Its industrial shape and nature has changed over the years and recent investment in the town has seen the restoration of several buildings.
In recognition of its success as a thriving market town, in 2014 Belper was presented with the High Street of the Year award for the Market Town category, as well as winning the award overall. Delivering a youth market, pop-up shop and community space were all highlighted as reasons for the town's success. Judges were also impressed by the Belper Ambassadors scheme, which involves more than 80 local people, predominantly retailers, who are training to be local ambassadors so they can inform visitors of all the town has to offer.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and viewing is strictly by appointment with Joint Agents Chartex.
While we make all reasonable efforts to ensure that these particulars are reliable, the accuracy of any statement contained herein is not guaranteed, nor do such statements form any contract or constitute any warranty, interested parties should note that:
1. All dimensions, distances, floor areas are approximate and for guidance purposes only. Plans supplied or referred to are for identification purposes only
2. We have not tested nor do we test any heating systems, appliances, apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings or services and no warranty is given as to their serviceability, condition or availability.
3. Any information supplied on planning matters, rating assessments, tenure or tenancies has been obtained by verbal enquiry only and has not been checked. Any interested parties are advised to consult their own solicitor and/or the local authority for verification before entering into any commitment.
These particulars are issued on the distinct understanding that all negotiations are to take place through Chartex. The property is offered subject to formal contract and it still being available at the time of enquiry. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or expense incurred in viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-50265151.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21MarketPlace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chartex, Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.