Land for saleSchool Road, Middleton, King's Lynn
- Fantastic opportunity to buy a building plot with planning permission for a barn style property
- Designed by David Taylor Associates
- Three bedrooms with an en-suite to master
- Open field views to the rear
- Will make a great family home situated in a popular village which is well served and approx three miles from King's Lynn
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a building plot with planning permission for a fabulous barn style property to be part of a small development situated in the popular village of Middleton.
William H Brown are delighted to present this fantastic opportunity to purchase a building plot in the popular village location of Middleton. The plot has planning permission for a fabulously designed barn style propertywhich has been expertly designed by David Taylor Associates. The development is situated in a secluded location behind an existing row of modern character style cottage properties with open views over fields to the rear.
The property has been designed to have accommodation including an open plan kitchen/diner, good sized lounge, utility and cloakroom to the ground floor and three bedrooms with an en-suite to master and family bathroom to the first floor.
This has potential to make a great family home due to being situated in a popular village which is well served by a village school, public house/restaurant, church, hairdressers, shop and post office. There is a local bus service as well as the X1 bus providing an express service to Norwich and Peterborough. Middleton is situated approximately three miles from King's Lynn and is within easy reach of the Hardwick development which features supermarkets and shops.
William H Brown would like to credit David Taylor Associates for the proposed plans shown for the building plot.
From the agents office, proceed east on the A47 heading into Middleton. Upon reaching the cross roads take the turning right into School Road and take the turning right into the private development behind Middleton's restaurant.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN108775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.