2 bedroom cottage for sale150 South Village, Pumpherston, West Lothian EH53 0LR
- Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, end cottage with private garden, forming part of a traditional stone-built terrace.
- Located in the established residential area of Pumpherston, West Lothian.
- Comprises a entrance vestibule and hallway, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, varnished hardwood floorboards, a large external storage shed and excellent storage provision, including a...
- The enclosed rear garden includes a lawn and flower beds, patio area, and foundations for a conservatory.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing on Sunday 2-4pm
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 22ND SEPT @ 12***Beautifully-presented, two bedroom, end cottage with private garden, forming part of a traditional stone-built terrace, located in the established residential area of Pumpherston, West Lothian. Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, gas central heating, varnished hardwood floorboards, a large external storage shed and excellent storage provision, including a floored loft space which could be converted into two further bedrooms and a bathroom.
The entrance vestibule and L-shaped hallway, comprising varnished hardwood flooring, wall hangers and pendant light fitting, give access to all rooms within. Set to the front of the property, the bright and spacious living room comprises hardwood floors, open fire place and surround, TV and telephone points, and pendant light fitting. Set to the rear, the well-proportioned dining kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, electric hob and extractor canopy, laminate flooring, ample space for a dining table, and gives access to the rear garden via patio doors. The garden itself comprises of foundations for a conservatory. To the front, bedroom one is a good-sized double room with carpeted floor and space for free standing furniture. To the rear, bedroom two features a carpeted floor, fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors, pendant light fitting and space for additional furniture. Finally, the family bathroom boasts under-floor heating, jacuzzi corner bath and shower, recessed downlighting and is fully tiled throughout.
Pumpherston is an historic mining town situated 15 miles from Edinburgh, just east of Livingston town centre. The town is served by Pumpherston & Uphall Station Community Primary School and Linlithgow Academy. Close to the M8, M9, Uphall railway station and only 8 miles from Edinburgh International Airport, Pumpherston enjoys excellent commuter links whilst remaining rural. Nearby Livingston, the largest town in West Lothian, has an excellent range of shopping and recreational facilities, including the renowned Livingston Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet, along with extensive local shopping and a range of supermarkets. There are also an excellent choice of sports and leisure pursuits including a network of walking and cycle paths, parks, woodlands, swimming pools, golf courses, libraries, multi-screen cinema, and sports centres.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8080126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.