2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleNewton Close, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1PH
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached True Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window
- Large Breakfast Kitchen & Sun Lounge
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Large Three Piece Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom semi-detached true bungalow situated in a much sought after village location in Freckleton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links and within walking distance of Freckleton village centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, large kitchen, sun lounge, two good size double bedrooms with fitted robe storage and a three piece shower room. Externally the propery boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage with electric up and over door. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the wealth of potential this superb property has to offer. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, PR4. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.