3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAthelstan Fold, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- Ideal For A First Time Buyer Or Developer
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Off Road Parking & Detached Single Garage
- Landscaped Front & Rear Garden
- Offered With No Chain Delay
In need of some modernisation; We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached property offering accommodation ideal for a first time buyer or developer. The property briefly comprises of a welcoming spacious entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen diner with a sliding patio door opening onto the garden. Upstairs, two generously proportioned double bedroom both benefitting from fitted wardrobes whilst across the landing a modern three piece bathroom suite and single bedroom. Externally, the property features off road parking, a detached garage and landscaped front and rear garden. Offered with no chain delay.
Athelstan Fold is a quiet cul-de-sac location off Cadley Causeway in Fulwood. Close to many local amenities including shops and highly regarded schools. Within easy reach of motorway links of M6/M55 and public transport links to other major surrounding northwest towns.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50327148.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUD170284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.