2 bedroom apartment for saleChurch Street, Stanground, PETERBOROUGH
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom
- First Floor Apartment
- Ensuite To Master
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Garden
- Viewing's Highly Recommended
Offering a TWO BEDROOM apartment in the popular & sought after location of Stanground, benefiting from SPACIOUS living accommodation & ALLOCATED PARKING. Viewing highly recommended.
Proud to present this two bedroom apartment in the popular location of Stanground. The property benefits from spacious living accommodation, two bedrooms with ensuite to master, and bathroom. The property additionally benefits from integrated appliances in the kitchen, allocated parking space. Viewing is highly recommended.
Door leading into the entrance hallway, door to utility cupboard and doors to accommodation.
Plumbing for washing machine.
Kitchen / Lounge / Dining Area 18' 5" x 11' ( 5.61m x 3.35m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units cupboards and drawers with laminate work surfaces over, one bowl sink with drainer, built in electric oven with built in electric hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and tiled splash back, two single radiators and door leading to the balcony overlooking the gardens.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' ( 3.51m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and door leading to En-suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; single shower cubicle with shower attachment over, low level WC & pedestal hand wash basin, double glazed window to front, heated towel rail, spotlights to ceiling and tiled splash back.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panel bath with shower attachment over, low level WC & pedestal hand wash basin, double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, spotlights to ceiling and tiled splash back.
Communal garden and electric gated access to private parking for one car.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50356508.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG110455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.