3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthgate, Moorends, DONCASTER
Sold STC £72,000
- *** GUIDE PRICE £72,000 - £77,000 ***
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- GCH, PVCu D. Glazing
- Lounge & Dining room
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Good sized rear garden
*** GUIDE PRICE £72,000 - £77,000 *** . SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with GCH & PVCu D. Glazing. Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms & bathroom. Good sized rear garden.
Offered for sale is this SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with GCH & PVCu D. Glazing. Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms & bathroom. Good sized rear garden.
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and the successful Trinity Academy school http://www.emmanuelctc.org.uk/trinityacademy/trinityacademy/
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
Side Entrance Hall
PVCu door with half double glazed panel. Radiator. Understairs cupboard with electric meter and consumer unit. Stairs to first floor and door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' into alcoves ( 4.17m x 3.35m into alcoves )
With front facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling and a radiator. Laminate floor covering and TV aerial point. Contemporary fireplace with hot stone effect electric fire.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.33m x 3.12m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and a radiator. Dado rail and picture rail.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 5' 10" ( 4.83m x 1.78m )
Maple wall and base cupboards with black granite effect work surfaces, tiled splashbacks and breakfast bar. Inset stainless steel sink unit, radiator and wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Electric cooker point and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Full turn staircase with mezzanine landing. Spindle balustrades, side facing double glazed window and loft access point.
Front Bedroom 1 11' x 10' 4" into alcoves ( 3.35m x 3.15m into alcoves )
With front facing double glazed window, picture rail and a radiator.
Front Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 5" into alcoves ( 3.33m x 3.18m into alcoves )
Front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Rear Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 7' 11" maximum ( 2.82m x 2.41m maximum )
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Tiled walls to bathroom suite comprising kidney shaped bath with mixer taps and shower handset, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush wc in white. Radiator and two rear facing double glazed windows.
The property has a lawned rear garden with panelled fencing.
Council Tax Band: A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50356571.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.