6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManchester Road, Linthwaite, Huddersfield
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £175,000-185,000**
- Views Over The Colne Valley
- Two Reception Rooms
- Quite Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close To The Town Centre
- Two House Bathrooms & Downstairs WC
**GUIDE PRICE £175,000-185,000** Set back on a QUIET lane away from the main road sits this LARGER THAN AVERAGE semi-detached over dwelling. With far reaching views across the Colne valley.
Set back on a quiet lane away from the main road sits this larger than average semi-detached over dwelling. With far reaching views across the Colne valley this is an opportunity not to be missed and an internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer, Situated in the ever popular residential location of Linthwaite the property provides easy access to Huddersfield town centre and local villages of Slaithwaite and Milnsbridge. The property in brief comprises of entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen sun lounge, downstairs WC, six double bedrooms and two house bathrooms.
Enter via a double glazed door from the front elevation in to the entrance porch which has two matching double glazed windows.
Enter in to the entrance hall which has laminate wood flooring and pine boarding. It has useful built in cloak storage. There is a telephone point, central heating radiator and a single glazed window to the front elevation.
Cloakroom/ Downstairs Wc
Accessed from the sun lounge, the cloakroom has a WC and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 15' x 13' 1" in to recess ( 4.57m x 3.99m in to recess )
This spacious lounge with far reaching views has an open exposed stone fire place with an inset gas fire. Two central heating radiators, TV point and two double glazed windows to a dual aspect elevation. There is also a door to the rear leading out to a porch.
Dining Room 15' x 13' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.99m )
This is a spacious dining area which opens up into the lounge. It has an exposed stone feature fire place with a gas fire. There is a central heating radiator and again two double glazed windows to the front and side elevations. There is also a door to the side giving access to the sun lounge.
Kitchen 15' x 6' ( 4.57m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashback. There is an electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan inset in a feature stone surround. There is a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated washing machine, dish washer, fridge freezer and space for a dryer. It has a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Accessed from the dining room, the sun lounge has patio doors to the front elevation and a double glazed uPVC door to the rear which leads out to the balcony. It also has a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall up to this larger than average first floor landing which gives access to all first floor rooms and the second floor via stairs. There is a built in cupboard providing good storage space and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 1" into recess x 9' 1" ( 3.38m into recess x 2.77m )
This is a double bedroom which has a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking stunning views.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.77m )
Double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double glazed glazed window to the rear elevation also overlooking stunning views.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" into recess x 9' 1" ( 3.38m into recess x 2.77m )
This is a double bedroom which has built in shelving useful for storage. It has a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Six 11' incl robes x 9' 1" ( 3.35m incl robes x 2.77m )
This is a double bedroom which has useful storage space having larger than average built in wardrobes. It has a central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation and it also houses the central heating boiler.
The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising WC, corner bath with mixer taps and a wash hand basin, There is a central heating radiator and a frosted double glazed window to the side elevation.
Also having a three piece suite briefly comprising WC, wash hand basin and a bath with shower above. There is a central heating radiator and a frosted double glazed window to the side elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the first floor landing to the second floor which gives access to bedroom five and six and also to the loft.
Bedroom One 23' 1" x 10' ( 7.04m x 3.05m )
This is a double bedroom which has four built in wardrobes two of which are walk in, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation with far reaching views.
Bedroom Two 16' 1" x 10' ( 4.90m x 3.05m )
This is a double bedroom currently used as an additional reception room. It has a feature fire place with an electric fire, built in fish tanks and it provides useful storage space into the eaves. It has a central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation overlooking stunning views.
To the front of the property is a rockery with attractive shrubs. To the rear there is a veranda leading out to the communal hanging area. There is also a balcony area to the side of the property which is decked, perfect for sitting out and enjoying the enviable views.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50359462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF106567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.