5 bedroom detached house for saleLullingstone Crescent, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees
- Substantial 5 Bedroom Detached House
- Private Front Aspect Set On The Periphery Of The Local Golf Course
- Constructed By Charles Church - 'Malham' Design
- Three Reception Rooms, 24ft Breakfast Kitchen, Utility & GF WC
- South Facing Laid To Lawn Rear Garden, Shared Driveway & Double Garage
- Modern Family Bathroom & Two En-Suites
- Solar Panel System & Surround Sound Installed Within Numerous Rooms
With an indulgent 2,217 square feet of spacious accommodation this outstanding property offers superior style, size and quality. Situated within a distinguished location, enjoying a south facing rear garden and a private front aspect set on the periphery of the local golf course, this delightful property is well suited for family living. Constructed by Charles Church to the 'Malham' design, with accommodation comprising: entrance lobby with storage, hallway, modern cloaks/wc, open plan breakfast kitchen with patio doors, utility, lounge, dining and family rooms. To the first floor, five bedrooms (four doubles & one single), study with Juliette balcony, two modern en-suites and family bathroom. Externally, both front and rear gardens are laid to lawn, whilst a shared driveway provides parking for numerous vehicles and leads to a double garage. Included within the sale are solar panel & surround sound systems.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50364057.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.