2 bedroom terraced house for saleLewes Close, Bognor Regis
- No Forward Chain
- In Need of Some Modernisation
- Mid Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Generous Size Kitchen and Seperate Utility
- Bathroom and Seperate W.C
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- South / Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage Located in a Nearby Compound
* No Forward Chain * In Need of Modernisation * An ideal buy to let or first time purchase! This deceptively spacious Mid Terraced House is tucked away and would benefit from some modernisation in our opinion but offers spacious accommodation throughout and with plenty of potential or improvement. The property is arranged over to floors, on the Ground Floor there is a spacious entrance Porch, a Dining Room, a separate Lounge with views and access to the rear garden and a generous fitted Kitchen with a separate Conservatory / Utility - also with views and access to the rear garden. On the First Floor there are two double Bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, a fitted Bathroom and separate W.C. Furthermore there is a walk in storage cupboard where the modern 'Worcester' boiler is kept and an additional airing cupboard. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and ample storage space throughout. Outside to the rear the Garden is south / westerly facing and mainly laid patio to provide low maintenance, there is also a Garage located in small nearby compound.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance porch.
Entrance Porch - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Doubel doors to a deep storage cupboard and housing the gas, electric meter and consumer unit. Door to:
Dining Room - 5.66m x 2.59m (18'7 x 8'6) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Doors to the kitchen and the lounge. Stairwell to the first floor landing. Door to a deep storage cupboard. Further door to an under stair storage cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge - 4.67m x 3.45m (15'4 x 11'4) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed patio door providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Feature electric fireplace. Radiator. Television point. Opening to a recess display / storage unit. Serving hatch to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 3.86m x 2.21m (12'8 x 7'3) - Rear aspect glazed windows and door to the conservatory / utility area. Fitted kitchen with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Included freestanding cooker and fridge freezer. Breakfast bar area. Doors to two built in cupboards to provide additional storage. Door to:
Conservatory / Utility Room - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed doors providing views and access to the rear garden. Space, plumbing and power for a washing machine and tumble drier.
First Floor Landing - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Door to both bedrooms, the bathroom and separate W.C. Further door to the walk in storage cupboard housing the modern 'Worcester' boiler with the benefit of lighting. Ample fitted shelves for storage space.
Bedroom One - 3.89m x 3.07m (12'9 x 10'1) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Two double built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.89m x 2.59m (12'9 x 8'6) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.59m x 2.01m (8'6 x 6'7) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and wall mounted shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Door to a deep airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving.
Separate W.C - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Low level W.C.
Rear - Enclosed by panel board fencing / brick walling and mainly laid to patio to provide low maintenance with an area laid to lawn. Boarders housing a variety of well maintained plants and small trees. Detached timber shed and green house.
Brick Built Shed - Side aspect glazed windows to provide storage space for garden tools etc, addition to the garage.
Front - Low maintenance front garden. Mainly laid to patio.
Garage - Located in a nearby compound (the second garage compound upon entering Lewes Close. The garage is the far garage on the right hand side with the brown up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50371218.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27247694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.