3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClarence Avenue, Coombeside
Sold STC £729,950
- CATCHMENT FOR "COOMBE INFANTS" & GIRLS
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- LARGE THROUGH LOUNGE
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- OFF-STREET PARKING TO FRONT
A sought after, well proportioned, 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE benefits from an ever popular COOMBESIDE LOCATION benefiting from large through lounge, fitted kitchen/diner, potential to extend into the loft and side (stpp) and offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This well proportioned three bedroom light and spacious, neutral decor throughout, semi detached family home benefits from an ever popular Coombeside location, large through reception with feature cast iron fireplace, off-street parking to front for several vehicles, modern fully fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, separate private garage to rear, huge potential for extension (both to side and rear) and a large mature private rear garden.
CATCHMENT FOR COOMBE GIRLS AND INFANTS.
Large Through Lounge
Fully Fitted Kitchen
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Family Bathroom Suite
Large Private Rear Garden
Off-Street Parking To Front
Office / Workshop
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50376826.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NML102897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.