3 bedroom house for saleMoss Lane, Churchtown, Southport, PR9 7QR
- Detached Three Bedroomed Home
- Low Maintenance Yard Garden
- Two Reception Rooms plus Dining Kitchen
- Off Road Parking to Front
- Churchtown Location
- Ideal Buy to Let/First Time Buy
- Close to Shops/Transport Links/Amenities
- EPC: F
***DETACHED*THREE BEDROOMS*OFF ROAD PARKING*CHURCHTOWN LOCATION*TWO RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS DINING KITCHEN*LOW MAINTENANCE YARD TO REAR*** unique three bedroomed detached family home ideally situated in Churchtown a moments walk from local shops, transport links and amenities and a short stroll from Churchtown Village. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room, dining room and modern kitchen with space for dining table to ground floor and three bedrooms and family bathroom to first floor. The property benefits from off road parking to the front and a low maintenance yard/garden to rear. Ideal buy to let opportunity or first time buy. EPC: F.
From our offices turn left onto Hill St, turn right onto Lord St/A565, at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Manchester Rd/B5245, continue onto Roe Ln/A5267, at the roundabout, continue straight onto Moss Ln, destination will be on the left.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.