4 bedroom detached house for saleCooling Road, High Halstow, Rochester, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached house
- No onward chain
- Long sweeping driveway
- Uninterrupted views of open countryside
- Surrounded by grazing land
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Positioned in the sought after village of High Halstow this four bedroom detached family home would make a wonderful place to live. Set amongst a fantastic backdrop of open countryside and agricultural farmland it is hard not to be impressed with this idyllic and peaceful haven.The house is one of only three properties which lead off Buckhole Lane and would certainly suit potential buyers looking for that little bit of extra privacy. The house itself has a gated entrance and long sweeping driveway affording parking for many cars. There is a garage to the side of the house which could offer further potential to extend above subject to the usual planning permission being obtained. The kitchen/breakfast room is perfect for informal dining arrangements and offers more than enough space to appease any budding chefs. The lounge/diner creates a great space to unwind and relax after a hard day at work and overlooks a substantial front garden.Rarely are houses like this available and would maybe suit horse enthusiasts due to the large amount of grazing land included within the sale of the property.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge/Diner: 25'2 x 13'8 (7.68m x 4.17m)
- Dining Room: 10'2 x 9'5 (3.10m x 2.87m)
- Utility Room: 6'9 x 5'6 (2.06m x 1.68m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 19'4 x 9'1 (5.90m x 2.77m)
- Bathroom: 9'10 x 9'2 (3.00m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 22'11 x 10'3 (6.99m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'10 x 9'10 (4.22m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 10'8 (3.48m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'10 x 8'11 (3.00m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom: 9'10 x 8'8 (3.00m x 2.64m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50381107.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11840285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.