1 bedroom flat for saleBarking Road, East Ham, E6
Offers in Excess of
- FIRST FLOOR SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- ADDITIONAL LOFT ROOM WHICH CAN BE USED AS A 2ND BEDROOM
- LARGE KITCHEN WITH A DINING AREA
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- CLOSE TO EAST HAM DISTRICT LINE AND BARKING STATION
- PLENTY OF BUS ROUTES CLOSE BY TAKING YOU TO CANNING TOWN JUBILEE LINE OR BECKTON DLR
- CLOSE TO LOCAL INDEPENDENT SHOPS AND LARGE SUPERMARKETS
- EASY ACCESS TO A406, M11 AND A13
- LEASE APPROX 149 YEARS
- CHAIN FREE
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 9TH DECEMBER 2017 Stonebridge are pleased to present this spacious FIRST FLOOR flat located in East ham, The property has a large double bedroom, kitchen with spacious dining area and a separate lounge.
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonebridge, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.