2 bedroom terraced house for saleLynn Close, West End
Withdrawn from Market
- Awaiting Internal Photographs
- Currently Let at £800 PCM, Available with Vacant Possession
- Two Double Bedroom Terraced Home
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Bathroom
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Sunny Aspect Garden with Rear Access
- Proximity to Local Shops as well as Superstores at Hedge End
- For Booking Services Every Minute of Every Day Visit www.jacksonbailey.co.uk
- EPC - C
Jackson Bailey are delighted to market for sale this two-double bedroom mid-terrace home located in the highly desirable area of West End.
The property comprises: entrance porch, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, two-double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The property has a clean and modern theme throughout and benefits from being light and airy.
The property is situated within a quiet cul-de-sac of similar houses, boasts two allocated parking bays and an enclosed sunny aspect garden with deck, lawn and rear access.
The area of West End is one of our most requested locations, and offers a range of local amenities including; day to day shopping facilities, supermarket, post office, doctors, hair dressers and local schools. Further benefits include; a David Lloyd health and fitness facility, the Ageas Bowl and easy access to the superstore outlets at Hedge End. Southampton Airport and Parkway train station offer excellent transport links with regular services to London Waterloo, as well as access to the motorway.
An internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
15' 10'' x 12' 7'' (4.82m x 3.83m)
12' 6'' x 7' 5'' (3.81m x 2.26m)
12' 7'' x 8' 4'' (3.83m x 2.54m)
10' 3'' x 7' 5'' (3.12m x 2.26m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50400987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8137517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Bailey, Botley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.