3 bedroom apartment for saleGreat West Road, Osterley
- Moments from Osterley Tube Station
- Beautiful Mansion Block
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Brilliant location for Heathrow Airport
- Huge Double Bedrooms
- Second Floor flat
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bay Fronted original Design windows
- Enormous Communal Garden
- Parking Space
A second floor TWO double bedroom apartment in a popular MANSION block literally a 5 minute walk to OSTERLEY tube station. Comes with allocated parking space
Woodlands are pleased to bring to the market this fantastic two double bedroom top floor apartment situated moments away from Osterley Tube Station in a highly sought after Mansion Block. The property does require some cosmetic modernisation. The accommodation comprises a lovely bay fronted reception room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Short Lease that the vendor is open to negotiate, storage, beautiful communal gardens and a garage in the block, plus further allocated parking space.
Situated moments away from Osterley Tube Station with Osterley Park and the A4 into Central London and Heathrow close by this apartment would not only make an ideal home, but also a great buy to let investment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102820001667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodlands, Isleworth . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.