2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrooks Lane, Glenwood
- No Forward Chain and Potential to Extend
- Spacious Detached Bungalow with a Large Plot
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Shower Room
- Generous Size Lounge
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Secluded South / Easterly Aspect Rear Garden
- Detached Garage and Two Driveways
- Quiet Location Within Close Proximity to Amenities
* No Forward Chain * Annex Potential * An extremely rare opportunity to purchase this deceptively spacious Detached Bungalow which is set on a very generous size plot in our opinion with two separate garden areas, a larger than average Detached Garage and two Driveways - with plenty of potential to extend or build an annex? (subject to planning permission). The property currently comprises of two double Bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, a open plan modern fitted Kitchen which leads to the UPVC double glazed Conservatory which provides lovely views and access to the rear garden There is also a lovely Lounge with a feature fireplace and a modern fitted Shower Room. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Outside to the Rear, the secluded south / easterly aspect Garden is enclosed by new panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn with a Detached Summer House and newly laid patio area providing space for outdoor dining. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the generous size plot and potential this property has to offer.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall and additional UPVC double glazed side window. Covered canopy.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to all the rooms. Double doors to a deep storage cupboard with slatted shelving. Further doors to a double cupboard housing the gas, electric meter and consumer unit. Radiator. Access to the loft space with the benefit of boarding, lighting and insulation.
Lounge - 5.13m x 3.48m (16'10 x 11'5) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed bay window. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature electric fireplace with wooden mantle. Radiator. Laminate wood flooring. Television point. Telephone point.
Kitchen - 3.30m x 2.92m (10'10 x 9'7) - Modern fitted kitchen with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Included and freestanding fridge, freezer, tumble drier and cooker. Newly fitted flooring. Cupboard housing the boiler. Opening to:
Conservatory - 3.61m x 3.51m (11'10 x 11'6) - Triple aspect UPVC double glazed window with lovely views and access to the rear garden. Benefit of power. Newly fitted flooring.
Bedroom One - 4.57m x 3.48m (15'0 x 11'5) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed bay window with lovely views over the rear garden. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Television point.
Bedroom Two - 3.30m x 3.02m (10'10 x 9'11) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Door to a single wardrobe.
Shower Room - 2.13m x 2.03m (7'0 x 6'8) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Modern fitted shower room with a walk in double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Inset wash hand basin with mixer taps over and cupboard space below. Close coupled W.C. Heated towel rail.
Rear Garden - Totally secluded south / easterly aspect landscaped garden, enclosed by new panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn. New patio area providing space for outdoor dining. Gated access leading to the front. Detached greenhouse with an area of hard standing leading to the undercover carport.
Front - Low maintenance front garden mainly laid to hard standing for parking. Boarders housing a variety of well maintained trees.
Driveway - The driveway separates off into two areas to provide ample off road parking for several vehicles plus a motor home or caravan if required. To the right, the driveway leads to double gates extending onto the under cover carport. To the left the driveway leads to the detached garage and additional side / rear garden.
Undercover Carport - Undercover carport located behind wooden gates with direct access to the rear garden.
Detached Garage - Larger than average detached garage with and up and over door. Benefit of power and light.
Rear / Side Garden - The plot has been separated off to include two garden areas. The garden with the garage is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel board fencing. Ideal plot for a self contained annex or with potential to extend (subject to planning permission).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50419752.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27255677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.