2 bedroom flat for saleWadeson Street, London, E2
- Outstanding 2 bedroom apartment
- 759 sq/ft of internal space
- Large South facing private balcony
- Access to a large Roof Terrace with Panoramic Views
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Underfloor Heating
- 5 minute walk to Cambridge Heath Station
- 11 minute walk to Bethnal Green Station
- AVAILABLE WITH HELP TO BUY
Beautifully positioned on one of the last remaining cobbled streets in East London Wadeson Street is a unique development of nine apartments which is completed and ready for occupation.
Comprising one, two and three bedroom units, each apartment is completed with a contemporary look and high quality specification.
Wadeson Street is located in the heart of Hackney, with ease of access to Central London and the City.
Bespoke Asselle kitchen with white and dark grey glass soft close doors and drawers.
Asselle sink with Hansgrohe taps.
Granite black worktop.
Integrated Bosch oven.
Integrated Bosch Fridge-Freezer.
Integrated Bosch Dishwasher.
Integrated Bosch Washing Machine.
Grohe Bath & Shower fittings.
Under floor heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-50421570.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1wadeson. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, EC2A-New homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.