Land for salePark Lane, Wymondham
- Opportunity to purchase a possible building plot (stpp)
- Measuring approximately 90ft x 45ft (stms)
- Surrounded by newly built social homes
- Views across fields to the front
- Walking distance from Railway station and town centre
- Must view to fully appreciate
- Seller is prepared to look at any offers
- Viewing strictly through Moneyproperties
OFFERS ARE INVITED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A POSSIBLE BUILDING PLOT MEASURING APPROXIMATELY 90FT X 45FT (STMS) AND GAIN PLANNING PERMISSION TO ERECT A NEW BUILD DETACHED BUNGALOW. There is currently a pre- fabricated detached two bedroom bungalow occupying 875 sq ft this plot which could become a building plot for a new build detached bungalow. It is unlikely that planning would be refused as it is surrounded by new build social housing. The plot has field views to the front and is walking distance from the Wymondham Railway Station with its links to Norwich, Cambridge and London and Wymondham Town Centre with all its amenities. The pre fab could be renovated but a new build would be far more beneficial and would enhance the area as its current state is not a desirable one. There is no forward chain so a quick sale is possible and offers are invited.
TWO BEDROOM PRE FABRICATED BUNGALOW 35' 0" x 25' 0" (10.67m x 7.62m)
PLOT SIZE 90' 0" x 45' 0" (27.43m x 13.72m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100254001884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moneyproperties, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.