2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthcroft, Shenley Lodge, Milton Keynes
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 30% SHARED OWNERSHIP WITH A £10,000 PREMIUM
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- LOUNGE / DINER
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
A FANTASTIC opportunity to purchase a 30% shared ownership with a £10,000 premium of this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED residence in the popular SHENLEY LODGE. The property comprises of: Entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner. Upstairs are Two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
A FANTASTIC opportunity to purchase a 30% shared ownership with a £10,000 premium of this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED residence in the popular SHENLEY LODGE. The property comprises of: Entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/diner. Upstairs are Two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside: Off road parking and a fully enclosed rear garden.
Enter via double glazed front door, single panel radiator, stairs rising to first floor and door to:
Lounge / Diner: 16' 4" narrowing to 10' " x 12' 11" Narrowing to 9' 4 ( 4.98m narrowing to 3.05m x 3.94m Narrowing to 9' 4 )
Storage cupboard, radiators, double glazed door to rear aspect and 2 x double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen: 9' 10" x 5' 10" ( 3.00m x 1.78m )
A range of units to both base and eye level with worksurfaces over, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted sink drainer, cooker point, service hatch, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Glazed windows to front aspect and cupboard.
Bedroom One: 12' 10" Max x 8' into recess ( 3.91m Max x 2.44m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two: 12' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.91m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, hand held shower and radiator.
Parking to the front with small grassed area.
Fully enclosed rear garden, patio area and mainly laid to lawn with side access.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50427831.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.