2 bedroom apartment for saleConnaught Road, Reading
- First Floor Conversion Apartment
- Sought after location close to West Reading Train Station & Busses
- No Onward Chain - Vacant Posession
- Character appeal, retains some original features
- Refurbished in 2015 to include new boiler, Kitchen & Bathroom
- Share of Freehold
- 2 'good sized' Bedrooms
- Maintained Communal Gardens with large Patio Area
- Communal Laundry / Storage Room and additional Secure Storage
- Viewings strongly recommended
Sansome & George Reading - Located just off the Tilehurst Road hence within minutes walk of regular Bus Services and Reading West Train Station (London Paddington, Newbury Basingstoke) as well as a wealth of other local amenities, this First Floor Apartment is one of 4 conversion Flats in this original Victorian Detached House.
Retaining some original features to include high ceilings, original exposed floorboards and refurbished working sash windows, this unique and charming character property is offered to the market with the advantage of ‘No Onward Chain’ complications.
Approached via original Front Door with Stained Glass windows, there is a communal Entrance Hall with stairs to First Floor and access to communal laundry / storage room, Cloakroom and additional storage cupboard as well as access to the Resident’s Communal Garden with patio area and lawn which enjoys a westerly aspect.
Internal accommodation comprises Entrance Hall with decorative wood paneling gives access to all rooms including double aspect Living Room with fitted Kitchenette including integrated oven and hob and side aspect Bathroom with white suite and mixer Shower over Bath and Heated Towel Rail. Bedroom 1 boasts a feature painted exposed brick fireplace and the L-shaped Bedroom 2 comfortably fits a 'Double' bed.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating to radiators via modern combination boiler.
For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment at your earliest convenience, please contact West & Central Reading Office on (0118) 958 3333
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50430093.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27022469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.