3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaterthorpe Glade, Westfield, Sheffield
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Two reception rooms
- Gardens to three sides
- Front & rear gardens
- NO CHAIN INVOLVED
An opportunity has arisen for FIRST TIME BUYERS or INVESTORS alike to acquire this well presented deceptively spacious THREE BEDROOM Semi detached property. Situated on a cul-de-sac in this popular residential area of WESTFIELD, which is regarded for access to local amenities and schools.
An opportunity has arisen for FIRST TIME BUYERS or INVESTORS alike to acquire this well presented deceptively spacious THREE BEDROOM semi detached property. Situated on a cul-de-sac in this popular residential area of WESTFIELD, which is regarded for access to local amenities, shops, reputable schools for all ages and transport links. Only from an internal inspection can the standard of accommodation be fully appreciated, which in brief comprises the following; entrance porch lounge, dining room, kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside are front and rear gardens. Contact William H Brown to arrange a viewing today!
A front facing double glazed entrance door, with glazed insets, gives access to the;
Entrance Porch 8' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.72m x 1.68m )
Having tiled flooring a useful storage meter cupboard to one wall and a front and side facing windows entrance door gives access to the;
Dining Room 12' 7" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.84m max x 2.62m max )
Having a flight of stairs which rise to the first floor accommodation, pale wood effect flooring, a radiator, telephone point and access is provided to the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 16' 10" x 9' 9" ( 5.13m x 2.97m )
Having a rear facing two double glazed windows which over look the rear garden, a radiator, the feature of the lounge is a fire place set between the two widows, coving to the ceiling and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
Fitted with a range of wood units, tiled splash backs lead down to a complimentary wooden work surface, incorporated in which is a Belfast sink, set beneath a front facing double glazed window. There is space and plumbing for free standing washing machine. There is an inset electric hob with extractor above and a built in electric cooker and tiled flooring,
First Floor Landing
Having a useful airing cupboard, a loft hatch to the ceiling and access is provided to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.20m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, a radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.67m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, a useful built in storage cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 3" ( 2.44m x 1.91m )
Having a front facing double gazed window and a radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising a corner panel bath with electric shower over, a vanity wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. There is a front facing double glazed opaque window, a radiator, tiled walls and complimentary flooring.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a block paved fore garden.
To the side and rear of the property is an enclosed lawn garden, with paved patio seating area, useful brick-built bbq and a patio area, fencing to all sides.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50439593.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK107596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.