2 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitehall Street, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid terraced home
- Two bedroom accommodation
- Yard area to the rear
- Gas central heating system
An excellent opportunity for the first time purchaser or the investor, situated close to many amenities to include supermarkets, less than one mile to Westgate Railway Station, main bus route. An internal inspection is recommended to fully appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Convenientally located within close proximity to Wakefield City Centre, this mature two bedroom mid terraced property is well maintained and presented throughout.
An excellent opportunity for the first time purchaser or perhaps the investor, close to so many facilities to include public transport with frequent bus service into the City only a few yards away from this property and Westgate Railway Station approximately one mile away. Junction 40 of the M1 motorway is just over one mile and therefore offering an opportunity to the commuter that requires the Northern Motorway Network.
An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate exactly what is on offer.
Upvc window to the front aspect, coving to ceiling, fire surround finished in an oak effect with living flame gas fire.
Upvc window to the rear of the property, fully fitted range of units finished in a light oak effect, a range of base units with space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated cooker, worktop over with a four ring gas hob and extractor fan above, range of wall units with partially tiled walls below, door to access the rear garden area
First Floor Landing
To the first floor landing, doors to access two good sized bedrooms and bathroom along with access to a further area on the third floor which would make an ideal study or storage room.
upvc window to the front
upvc window to the rear
upvc window to the rear aspect, three piece suite in white comprising panelled bath with shower over, low flush w.c, washbasin and pedestal, partially tiled walls
There is on street parking to the front and a pleasant yard area to the rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50439908.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.