4 bedroom detached house for salePulham Avenue, Broxbourne
- Extended Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Exclusive Development
- Recently Renovated To A High Standard
- Three Reception Rooms
- Recently Re-Fitted High End Kitchen
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes and Valuated Ceilings
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Off Street Parking for Numerous Vehicles
Possibly One of The Largest Plots On This Sought After Development ! Chain Free! Recently Renovated to High Standard!! William H Brown are delighted to offer this impressive Four Bedroom Detached Family Home to the market.
Possibly One of The Largest Plots On This Sought After Development ! Chain Free! Recently Renovated to High Standard!! William H Brown are delighted to offer this impressive four bedroom family home to the market. This property is situated on the entrance of the development and is possibly one of the largest plots that was made available, furthermore the property has been upgraded to a very high standard by the current vendor and also benefits from being extended to the rear. The accommodation its self consists of a ground floor w.c, through lounge/diner , re-fitted kitchen finished with granite worktops with island and a conservatory. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, three of which have fitted wardrobes, and the master bedroom features a vaulted ceiling. There is also a re-fitted bathroom, en-suite and family Shower room. Externally the property offers off street parking and landscaped gardens to front with two integral single garages. To the rear there is an attractive garden featuring a patio area leading to a laid lawn with flower and shrub borders. Internal inspection is essential to appreciate the size and finish of this amazing property, call now for further information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Double glazed door to front aspect, laminated floor leading to internal door.
Second internal door to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, laminated flooring and door to garage.
Ground Floor W.C
Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, fully tiled walls, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, radiator and laminated flooring.
Lounge 15' 8" x 12' 4" max ( 4.78m x 3.76m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and laminated flooring.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.48m )
Double glazed windows and door to rear aspect leading to conservatory, radiator and laminated flooring.
Internal Walk Way
Patio door onto garden leading onto kitchen tiled flooring,
Kitchen Diner 24' 5" x 15' 4" to bay ( 7.44m x 4.67m to bay )
Comprehensively fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample granite preparation surfaces incorporating undermounted stainless steel sink unit and splash backs. Integrated single Neff oven,Neff five ring gas hob and Neff cooker hood. Centre island comprising ample granite preparation surfaces incorporating integrated dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, space for free standing fridge freezer and laminated flooring.
Conservatory 19' 7" x 10' 8" ( 5.97m x 3.25m )
Fan light and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, loft access and laminated flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 12' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.76m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, two double built in wardrobes, valuated ceilings, radiator and laminated flooring.
Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and laminated flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 9' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and laminated flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and laminated flooring.
Walk in power shower with glass screen, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, low level flush w.c, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and flooring
To the front of the property a landscaped garden, off street parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property a patio area leading to mostly laid to lawn benefiting from dual access for the front of the property.
Garage One 18' 1" x 8' 4" ( 5.51m x 2.54m )
Up and over door, power and lighting. Door leading to entrance hall.
Garage Two 18' 8" x 8' 5" ( 5.69m x 2.57m )
Up and over door, power and lighting, housing megaflow system, wall mounted boiler and valuated ceilings for additional storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50441259.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.