1 bedroom flat for saleFylde Court, Knott End on Sea, FY6 0BD
- One Bedroom Second Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed / Slimline Heaters
- Close to all Local Amenities
- Garage / Superb Estuary Views
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating F
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this one bedroom second floor flat which is situated in the popular village of Knott End on Sea. The property is situated to the front of Fylde Court enjoying superb Estuary views. The property briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Benefits include electric heaters, UPVC double glazing, garage with recently fitted up and over door, and no chain delay. The property is presented for sale in a very high order and is a credit to the present owners, close to all bus routes and shopping facilities. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our office turn right follow the road round onto the promenade and the apartment is some distance along on the left hand side.
Communal Entrance Hall. Stairs to all floors.
Lounge: Approx sizes 15'3'' x 13'1'' (4.65 x 3.99m) UPVC double glazed window to the front enjoying superb estuary views, TV point, coved ceiling, slim line electric heater.
Kitchen: Approx sizes 6'1'' x 9'3'' (1.85 x 2.87m) UPVC double glazed window to the front enjoying superb estuary views, circular stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker, extractor fan, part tiled walls, plumbed for a washer.
Inner Hall: Loft access, telephone point.
Bedroom : Approx sizes 12'4'' x 10'0'' ( 3.76 x 3.05m) UPVC double glazed window to the front enjoying superb estuary views, fitted wardrobes to one wall, TV point, coved ceiling, slim line electric heater.
Bathroom: Three piece suite in white comprising of a panel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, wall mounted wall heater.
External: Single garage with recently fitted up and over door.
Note: The property can be sold fully furnished by separate negotiation.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50455683.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FYL15C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.