4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCentral Avenue, Gravesend, Kent, DA12
- Truly amazing refurbished family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Feature main bathroom plus en suite shower room and downstairs cloakroom
- Large updated kitchen/dining room (the hub of the house)
- Utility room
- Gas fired central heating via radiators/double glazing
- Top quality oak skirting and architrave/internal doors
- Garage and workshop
- Secure driveway via electronic entrance
- Potentially the best house you are likely to see within this price range
***PRICE RANGE £475,000 to £525,000***
A truly stunning four bedroom family home offering an impressive 1,672 sq. ft. of living accommodation. Located within 0.9 miles walking distance of Gravesend town centre which offers a wealth of shopping, schooling and social amenities, together with a high speed rail service into London St. Pancras.
Ebbsfleet International Station is within 3.1 miles distance and offers further excellent rail connections, the ever popular Bluewater shopping complex is within 6.4 miles.
Our clients have spared no expense in refurbishing
this beautifully appointed family home and therefore early viewing is highly recommended as we believe potential buyers are bound to be impressed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50472105.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA170632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.