1 bedroom apartment for saleHayes Road, Sully, Penarth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Double Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- No Chain
- Ideal First Time Buy!
- Full use of leisure facilities
Set on this private water front development is this purpose built apartment with private entrance which has been very well presented throughout! The apartment comprises of a spacious lounge open to fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious double bedroom and bathroom & 2 parking spaces.
Set on this private water front development is this purpose built apartment which has been very well presented throughout! The apartment briefly comprises spacious lounge open to fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, spacious double bedroom and bathroom. The property further benefits from oak flooring throughout, double glazing and allocated parking. There is full use of the concierge and leisure facilities including gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna and tennis courts. An ideal first time buy with internal viewing recommended! The seller has advised us that there is now a new management company and that the charges are £805.18 every 6 months and the ground rent is £75 every 6 months. NO CHAIN
Enter via a fob entry system, stairs and lift lead to the apartment.
Oak flooring, Storage cupboard housing water tank, doors to bathroom, bedroom and lounge.
Lounge/ Open Plan Kitchen 24' 6" x 12' 1" to doors ( 7.47m x 3.68m to doors )
Double glazed sliding doors with partial sea views and double glazed door leading to balcony. Spotlights inset into ceiling, T.V point, power points, radiator, built in satellite, open plan to kitchen fitted with a range of white high gloss wall and base units with granite work surfaces over, a range of integrated appliances including fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, electric hob and oven, power points,
Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed door leading to balcony, built in wardrobes, T.V point, power points, wall mounted heater.
3 Piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps shower over, wash hand basin inset into vanity unit and low level w.c., extractor fan, shaver point, marble tiles.
There is parking for two cars.
There is full use of the leisure facilities including gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna and tennis courts.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR102635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.