4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Farcet, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
- Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Commercial Fast Food/Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
TWO IN ONE…..Four bedroom detached house with separate commercial business use shop/takeaway. Benefiting from AMPLE OUTSIDE SPACE and GARAGE. Versatile living accommodation. VIEWING ESSENTIAL to fully appreciate.
4.34m x 3.63m (14'3" x 11'11") Window and door to side. Fitted a stainless steel fridge, four wok gas burner cooking station with extractor over, preparation table with storage, two sinks and drainer. Tiled splash backs.
4.32m x 4.75m (14'2" X 15'7") Window to front. Countertop with heated compartments for food storage, chip fryer, storage.
Stairs to first floor.
3.63m x 3.58m (11'11" x 11'9") Two UPVC Double glazed windows to side. Radiator. Feature fireplace.
3.35m x 4.14m (11' x 13'7") UPVC Double glazed bay window to side. Open fireplace with surround. Radiator.
FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM 4:
3.63m x 3.66m (11'11" x 12') Door to rear. Coal effect open fireplace with tiled surround. Radiator.
3.35m x 4.22m (11' x 13'10 narrowing to 5'4") L-shaped. Window to side. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for fridge/freezer. Part tiled floor.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Radiator.
Window and door to side. Stainless steel sink unit. Automated potato peeler. Two freezers.
4.29m x 2.45m (14'10" x 8'6") Door to side. Windows to rear. Space for washing machine, fridge/freezer and tumble dryer.
UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
3.35m x 3.61m (11' x 11'10") UPVC Double glazed window to side. Radiator.
Bath. Wash hand basin. Built in airing cupboard.
3.66m x 3.35m (12' x 11') UPVC Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
3: 3.66m x 2.69m (12' x 8'10") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to side. Low level WC. Wash hand basin.
Laid to gravel providing off road parking.
Up and over door.
Enclosed by fencing and hedging. Side access gate. Laid to concrete and gravel.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50492131.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX201289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.