4 bedroom detached villa for saleClairinsh, Balloch
Withdrawn from Market £283,000
- Quite superb 4 bedroom extended detached villa.
- South facing plot enjoys maximum sunlight throughout the day.
- Reception hall, bay window lounge and dining room.
- Breakfasting kitchen, utility room, sun lounge & cloakroom/wc.
- 4 bedrooms, master ensuite and bathroom. In built wardrobes in each bedroom.
- Monobloc driveway and single integral garage. Fully enclosed rear garden with patios and lawn.
- Security alarm, gas-fired central heating & double glazed sealed units.
- Favourable position within prime residential estate.
- Convenient for all of Balloch and Loch Lomond's amenities.
- Within 10 minutes walk of Lomond Shores.
This 4 bedroom detached villa has been extended at rear to offer magnificent sun lounge opening to enclosed south facing garden of paved patios and level lawn. With integral garage still in place the opportunity exists to convert and provide additional living space. The accommodation comprises:
Ground floor: reception hall, cloakroom/wc, kitchen and utility room. Bay window lounge, dining room and sun lounge.
Upper floor: Family bathroom, 4 bedrooms with inbuilt wardrobes, master with ensuite shower.
Fixtures and Features:
Light fresh decor throughout
Engineered oak flooring
Quality fitted carpeting
Professionally built breakfasting kitchen
Sun lounge extension circa 2007
Gas fired central heating
Sealed unit double glazing
Hob, oven and extractor
Plumbed utility room
Driveway, Garage and Gardens
Monoblock driveway at front leads to single garage with remote control door, power, light and internal access to property. Level lawn and flower beds to side of driveway. Paved path and gate at side leads to rear.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and enjoys a south facing aspect. Privacy to raised paved patio at south east corner, well maintained level lawn and enclosed bin area. The sun lounge opens through French doors to large paved patio.Surrounding AreaEnjoying a peaceful setting yet close to amenities. Level walking distance to local schools and 10 minutes’ walk to Balloch railway station which offers regular service to Glasgow City Centre. The major trunk roads are close by which again offer easy commuting to major towns within west and central Scotland. Balloch Country Park and Loch Lomond are both within 10 minutes of the property with captivating landscapes, five-star hotels and restaurants. The national park caters for a wider range of outdoor leisure and water pursuits. Lomond Shores is a renowned visitor and retail experience and is within a short 5 minute walk from the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8146466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.