6 bedroom detached house for saleEmbleton Grove, Wynyard, Billingham
- LOCATED A STONES THROW AWAY FROM WYNYARD GOLF COURSE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- WELL APPORTIONED ACCOMMODATION
A TRULY IMPRESSIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME located just a stones throw away from Wynyard Golf Club. This house offers WELL APPORTIONED accommodation to include THREE RECEPTION ROOMS and SIX BEDROOMS. There is a large driveway to the front as well as a DOUBLE GARAGE providing ample parking.
A TRULY IMPRESSIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME located just a stones throw away from Wynyard Golf Club. This house offers WELL APPORTIONED accommodation including an entrance hallway, CLOAKROOM/WC, kitchen, THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, study and CONSERVATORY. To the first floor there are FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS all with EN-SUITE FACILITIES in addition to a second floor with a further two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally are BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GARDENS to the front, side and rear in addition to a DOUBLE GARAGE and block paved driveway providing ample parking.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, granite flooring, doors leading to cloakroom, study, lounge, kitchen and dining room, stairs to landing.
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin, w/c, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Study 9' 1" x 8' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.54m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, telephone point.
Lounge 18' 6" plus bay x 12' 7" ( 5.64m plus bay x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed bay window incorporating french doors leading into rear garden, gas fire with modern cream surround, wall lights, 2 x radiators, telephone and t.v. points.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 12' 8" plus bay ( 4.17m x 3.86m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Family Room 11' 9" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.58m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed french doors into conservatory, radiator, granite tiled flooring.
Conservatory 12' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.40m )
Wood construction with double glazed windows to sides and rear, ceiling light, granite tiled flooring.
Kitchen 16' x 12' 10" plus recess ( 4.88m x 3.91m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, modern fitted kitchen comprising of cream wall and base units, 'granite effect' work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, part tiled, integrated gas hob and electric oven, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave, central heating boiler, radiator, open through to family room, door to utility room.
Utility Room 9' 11" max x 5' 6" ( 3.02m max x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to side, base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, door to rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed french doors to front leading onto a balcony, stairs from hallway, storage cupboard which houses hot water tank, radiator, doors leading to bedrooms 1, 2, 3 & 4, stairs to second landing.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 12' 8" into wardrobe ( 4.42m x 3.86m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, arch through to dressing area with fitted wardrobes, door into en-suite.
Double glazed windows to side and rear, bath with mixer tap, his & hers vanity wash hand basins, w/c, shower cubicle, shaver point, radiator, fully tiled.
Bedroom Three 16' 4" max x 10' 4" max ( 4.98m max x 3.15m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, door into en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, w/c, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" max x 8' 4" ( 3.48m max x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to Jack'n'Jill bathroom.
Jack'n' Jill Bathroom
Double glazed window to rear, bath, w/c, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 11' 5" plus recess ( 4.17m x 3.48m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, 2 x radiators, arch through to dressing room with vanity wash hand basin, door to Jack'n'Jill bathroom.
Second Floor Accommodation
Two velux windows, doors leading to bedroom 5 & Family Room/ Bedroom Six and shower room.
Family Room/ Bedroom Six 16' 7" x 14' 5" restricted height ( 5.05m x 4.39m restricted height )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Five 14' 5" restricted height x 14' 4" ( 4.39m restricted height x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Shower cubicle, w/c, vanity hand wash basin, bidet, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Beautifully presented gardens to the front, side and rear in addition to a double garage and block paved driveway providing ample parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50522565.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.