2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMill Field Court, Barnby Dun, DONCASTER
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS £120,000-125,000 NOW £100,000-110,000
- Two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- No chain
Guide price £100,000-110,000 A fantastic two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in a cul-de-sac location in the sought after area of Barnby Dun. The property is offered to the market with no chain.
The property is entered by a side facing sealed unit door that leads onto a hallway. There is an airing cupboard, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 10' max x 17' 11" ( 3.05m max x 5.46m )
A good sized room with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the electric fireplace. There is coving to the ceiling and potential to create an open plan kitchen diner.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.18m )
With a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is plumbing for a washing machine, freestanding four ring gas hob, electric oven and grill and an extractor fan. There is coving to the ceiling, a concealed wall mounted boiler and white splashback tiling.
With a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a three peice suite comprising of a hand wash basin, low level wc and a corner shower cubicle with shower. There is coving to the ceiling, splashback tiling to the walls and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.67m )
A double bedroom with access to the loft. There is a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiators.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.64m )
With a set of doors that lead onto bedroom one. There is coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. This bedroom has scope to become a further bedroom.
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 8' 11" ( 5.11m x 2.72m )
A good sized room with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. The bedroom benefits from a set of rear facing patio doors, opening out to the conservatory. There are fitted wardrobes to provide ample hanging and storage space.
Conservatory 15' 1" x 7' 9" ( 4.60m x 2.36m )
With a rear and side facing double glazed window allowing for lots of natural light. There is a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with a paved driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with lawn and a patio area. Ther eis also a side gate leading to the garage.
Garage 23' 9" x 10' 1" ( 7.24m x 3.07m )
A brick built garage with light and power. There is a single glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50534064.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.