4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTeapot Lane, Aylesford, Kent
Sold STC £415,000
- Hugely extended
- 1930's semi detached home with 3 bedrooms
- Fantastic 1 bedroom annexe
- Exceptional garden
- Desirable part of town
- EPC energy rating E (44)
You really have it all here, a wonderful home that offers a fantastic annexe and an exceptional garden with a superb decked sun terrace at the very rear that sun worshippers will love. There is a lovely long and level lush green lawn adorned by colourful borders providing plenty of room for a growing family to spread out and not get under each others feet.This property epitomizes the phrase "kerb appeal", as you walk to the front door you will feel a real sense of anticipation. Take a look at the generous driveway giving you lots of parking and space to manoeuvre vehicles; a quick "3 point turn" and you can drive out instead of reversing.Once you step inside and start your tour you should start to imagine your furniture and fittings slotting in. There are two great sociable areas on the ground floor which are perfect for a family. The children can be closed off in the family room so you won't hear the annoying xbox being played while Mum and Dad can relax and watch what they want on television in the lounge area and catch up on all your "soaps" in peace!The "cherry on the cake" is the annexe which is perfect for an elderly relative or teenager providing them with the independence that they no doubt crave. All in all this is a "peach" of a house that will make somebody a beautiful home.
What the Owner says:
It is now time to downsize to a nice bungalow or a cottage with a real open fireplace.With lovely neighbours either side who have lived in the road for years, it certainly speaks volumes for the area.I hope a nice family will come here and fully utilize the space.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Family Room: 11'6 x 11'0 into bay (3.51m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 16'9 (5.11m) x 16'3 (4.96m) narrowing to 13'0 (3.97m)
- Lounge Area: 16'3 x 12'1 (4.96m x 3.69m)
- Kitchenette: 12'2 up to door well x 7'2 (3.71m x 2.19m)
- Shower Room
- Annexe Bedroom: 11'7 x 8'7 up to door well (3.53m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 into fitted wardrobes x 9'0 (3.48m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 at widest point x 9'1 (3.38m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'7 x 7'5 (2.31m x 2.26m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50544172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12931653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.