3 bedroom detached house for saleGrantham Road, Sleaford
- Detached House in Popular Location
- 19'4 Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Established Gardens & Garage
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazed windows
An established THREE BEDROOM DETACHED home situated on GRANTHAM ROAD and within easy walking distance of the town. The well presented family living accommodation has a generous sized living/dining room, as well as 19'4 dining kitchen with walk in pantry.
Situated within a popular part of SLEAFORD is this mature THREE BEDROOM DETACHED family home. The property features good sized family living accommodation, within walking distance of the town centre and amenities. The property has gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows where specified. Internally the property briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway and 23'7 living room/diner. In addition to this there is a separate sitting room and 19'4 dining kitchen with walk in pantry. To the first floor there is a landing and three bedrooms with bathroom and separate WC. Outside the property has a blocked paved driveway approach to the front aspect with parking and turning space, which continues to the side and offers parking for several cars in a tandem style on the lead up to the garage. There is a single garage to the rear of the property, as well as established lawned garden with paved patio area and a variety of mature flowers, shrubs and trees.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the property on offer can be fully appreciated.
Being approached via a glazed uPVC front entrance door, having radiator, uPVC window and staircase rising to the first floor.
Living / Dining Room 23' 7" x 10' 6" ( 7.19m x 3.20m )
This excellent and generous sized living space, offers ample room for dining, entertaining and relaxing. There is a real wood fire surround with marble inset and hearth and electric fire. The ceiling is coved and there are wall light fixtures in the dining area and a serving hatch from the kitchen. The room has two radiators, ample power points and a television point and telephone point. There are wide double doors with glazed side panels opening to the rear gardens.
Sitting Room 12' 1" max x 11' 10" into alcove ( 3.68m max x 3.61m into alcove )
This room is currently utilised as a study and is front facing with double windows, radiator, telephone point, television point and provides ample and additional living space.
Dining Kitchen 19' 4" x 8' ( 5.89m x 2.44m )
This large family kitchen offers ample space for both cooking and everyday family dining, with the added benefit of a walk in pantry with uPVC window and fitted shelving for additional storage. Fitted with an extensive range of base and wall mounted units and has a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, also space for a fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a fitted high level gas oven and separate four burner gas hob inserted into new work surfaces. The walls are tiled above and include a television point. There are two uPVC windows and half glazed door providing plenty of light with view to both driveway and garden. The gas central heating boiler, installed January 2014, is situated within a cupboard.
First Floor Landing
With uPVC window, built in storage cupboard and radiator. There is access to a fully boarded loft space with lighting.
Bedroom One 11' 1" excl wardrobes x 10' 11" ( 3.38m excl wardrobes x 3.33m )
The master bedroom has double fitted wardrobes with overhead storage cupboards, radiator, power points, television point, telephone point and uPVC window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" into alcove x 11' ( 3.63m into alcove x 3.35m )
This generous and light filled double bedroom has a radiator, power points and uPVC window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.41m )
Having a uPVC window to the front aspect, power points and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, radiator, electric shaver point and airing cupboard. A large area of the bathroom is tiled to ceiling height and has a uPVC window to the rear aspect.
Having a low level WC, radiator and uPVC window.
Well presented with fencing to the front aspect, the blocked paved driveway provides a turning area and excellent facility for several cars to park in tandem on the lead up to the single garage to the rear. There is also convenient outside water supply.
Single Garage 15' 5" x 8' 11" max dimensions ( 4.70m x 2.72m max dimensions )
Having secure twin timber doors, work bench and roof storage with garden shed to the rear.
The rear garden is well established and laid mainly to lawn, with a variety of mature flowers, trees and shrubs. In addition to the patio, a blocked paved seating area provides a pleasant space to sit and relax.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50546545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.