2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleNant View Court, Buckley
Withdrawn from Market
- TIP-TOP CONDITION!!!
- 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLLOR ROOM APARTMENT
- MODERN OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN-DINER-SITTING ROOM
- GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED BATHROOM/W.C.
- CLOSE TO SOCIAL REQUIREMENTS AND EASE OF ACCESS TO A55 & BEYOND
- NEAR TO BUS STOP - GOOD BUS SERVICE
- SPACEOUS CAR PARK
- IDEAL - 'FIRST TIME BUYER' HOME
- WOULD BE A VERY GOOD INVESTMENT
- FIXED GROUND RENT - ONLY £12.50 PER CAL. MONTH WHICH INCLUDES PARKING FOR 2 CARS
DESCRIPTION: Situated in a convenient location within walking distance of the town centre facilities and amenities, the 2 bedroom ground floor apartment has the benefit of gas heating and double glazing, the well planned accommodation comprises, spacious lounge area, fitted kitchen, centre hall with storage facilities, 2 bedrooms, good size bathroom/w.c. Parking.
DIRECTIONS: From the Mold Office turn right and proceed to the roundabout taking the 2nd exit onto the Chester Road continue to the large roundabout and take the 2nd exit for Mynydd Isa/Buckley, proceed up the hill to Buckey, and just after the brow of the hill turn right into Springfield Drive, continue forward onto Nant Mawr Road, after approx. 1/4 of a mile turn right into Nant View Court and and No 3 will then be found on the right hand side.
ENTRANCE DOOR:- Leading to:-
LOUNGE/DINER: 15' 1" x 14' 1" (4.6m x 4.29m) Coved and textured ceiling, radiator, double glazed window, laminate floor covering.
KITCHEN: 7' 8" x 5' 8" (2.34m x 1.73m) Fitted with a range of wall and base units with inset single drainer sink unit, work surface areas with tiled splash backs, wall mounted Combi boiler.
BEDROOM 1: 10' 10" x 9' 3" (3.3m x 2.82m) Radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2: 10' 5" x 7' 3" (3.18m x 2.21m) Radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, fitted cupboards.
BATHROOM: Fitted with a panelled bath, pedestal wash-hand basin and low level w.c. radiator, extractor fan.
OUTSIDE: To the rear there is parking facilities.
We understand that the property is Leasehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50567521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101307024301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Molyneux, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.