2 bedroom terraced house for saleMaldon Road, COLCHESTER
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning Victorian Cottage
- Generous Living Accommodation
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Popular Location Close To Town Centre
- Early Viewing Advised
Located on the town end of Maldon Road this attractive two bedroom Victorian cottage offers spacious living accommodation throughout. There is also a basement room which would make an ideal office, two first floor bedrooms, four piece family bathroom and attractive rear garden.
Early viewing would be strongly advised of this stunning Victorian cottage situated in the ever popular Maldon Road, offering excellent access to Colchester's town centre with its array of shops, restaurants an amenities. The property benefits from lounge, dining room and open plan modern fitted kitchen/sun room with byfolding doors to garden. There is also a basement room which would make an ideal office, two bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom.
Entrance Door To:
Upvc window to front, radiator, cast iron fireplace with exposed brick chimney, open to:
With door to Dining Room and door to Basement Room.
Upvc window to rear, stairs to first floor, wooden flooring, radiator, doorway to:
Kitchen / Diner
Upvc window to side, upvc door to front to little storage area, further upvc window to side in Dining Area and upvc byfolding doors to the garden. Range of base and eye level units, roll top work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, spaces for cooker + fridge/freezer + washing machine + slimline dishwasher, two radiators, tiled flooring to Kitchen Area.
Basement / Study Room
Skylight window to rear, radiator, exposed beams.
First Floor Accommodation
Upvc window to rear, loft access, radiator, doors to:
Upvc window to front, radiator, exposed floorboards.
Skylight window to side, internal window to landing, built-in cupboard.
Upvc window to rear, four piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and double shower cubicle, tiled flooring, stainless steel heated towel rail, inset spotlights.
There is a small front garden with trees and shrubs.
There is an attractive rear garden which is mainly laid to patio with mature trees and shrubs and flowers. Gate providing rear access.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50586570.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS113727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.